There is growing evidence that online therapy works just as effectively as face to face therapy. Moreover, at My Online Therapy we ensure that you don’t miss out on any of the elements of the real human connection that is necessary for the therapeutic process to yield good outcomes by offering face to face video conferencing in real time.
Frequently Asked Questions Does online therapy work?
- Why would I see a psychologist?
- Why should I choose My Online Therapy?
- Why do I have to fill in an online questionnaire?
- How do I choose what type of online therapy I need?
- Why should I trust an online therapy service?
- Does online therapy work?
- What is the difference between a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a therapist and a counsellor?
- Why do online therapy fees vary?
- Do I need a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
- What happens in the first appointment and why is it only half an hour?
- How many appointments will it take to make me feel better?
- I’m not sure if therapy is for me, should I book?
- Is everything I talk about confidential?
- Does my GP have to be informed?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I contact my psychologist out of hours?