Our online questionnaire is part of your initial assessment: we have developed it in order to match you to the right psychologist depending on your presenting difficulties, needs, history and therapy goals. The information you provide us with will only ever be shared with your chosen psychologist once you decide to book an initial session with them.
Frequently Asked Questions Why do I have to fill in an online questionnaire?
- Why would I see a psychologist?
- Why should I choose My Online Therapy?
- Why do I have to fill in an online questionnaire?
- How do I choose what type of online therapy I need?
- Why should I trust an online therapy service?
- Does online therapy work?
- What is the difference between a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a therapist and a counsellor?
- Why do online therapy fees vary?
- Do I need a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
- What happens in the first appointment and why is it only half an hour?
- How many appointments will it take to make me feel better?
- I’m not sure if therapy is for me, should I book?
- Is everything I talk about confidential?
- Does my GP have to be informed?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I contact my psychologist out of hours?