Provide therapy on the digital frontline
This year has impacted us all. We’re doing everything we can to support the growing number of people needing mental health support -- but we need your help. That’s why we’re on the lookout for the very best psychologists to join our team.
Why psychologists are joining us every day
A varied caseload
Have the capacity to work with clients on a long- or short-term basis.
Our innovative platform is designed to make your job a whole lot easier.
Add additional clients to your current NHS or private clinic work, whenever and wherever suits you.
A healthy work-life balance is important. With no morning commute, you’ll have more time to do the things that matter.
Exciting and varied clients
You’ll work with people from all walks of life.
We have an amazing TrustPilot rating, so you can see firsthand how you’re making a difference to people’s lives.
You’ll receive competitive pay for the valuable work you’re doing.
We’re a Top 100 UK startup
It’s an exciting time to join My Online Therapy. You’re on the ground floor of a rapidly growing business — and the sky’s the limit.
Who we’re looking for
We’re on a mission to show more people the life-changing power of therapy. And we need the best people we can find to help us do it.
– You’ll be a HCPC-registered clinical or counselling psychologist, qualified to doctoral level or equivalent.
– You want to work on a contractual basis, choosing hours that work best for you.
– You’ll have post-qualification experience working for the NHS, where you’ll have worked with adults in a mental or physical health setting.
– You’re willing to provide therapy in new and innovative ways. For example, via live chat.
– You are experienced in evidence-based therapies such as: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema Therapy, Systemic Therapy, Narrative therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Interpersonal therapy (IPT), Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Couples Therapy, Other therapies that are currently practiced in the NHS and form part of NICE Guidelines recommendations.
Messages from our psychologists
Dr Elaine Ching
Dr Elaine Ching is a Clinical Psychologist with extensive experience working across hospital and community settings in both the United Kingdom and Hong Kong. Having obtained her BSc in Psychology from University College London, she went on to complete an MSc in International Health Management at Imperial College London Business School. She was then awarded a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from University College London, and is now based in a London NHS Secondary Care Service.
A place for modern practioners
Work wherever is comfortable for you, and spend less time travelling.
Flexible hours when you join, with a minimum of 5 hours a week.
An added protection of practicing within your own home.
Join a community of psychologists and exchange tips and support
We’re committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and always welcome applications from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds and nationalities