Having an initial session with your matched psychologist will give you a sense as to whether therapy is for you. You are not committed to any further sessions after the first appointment. Our clients often find that this first experience is helpful in deciding what they need and if the psychologist they have been matched to is the right fit for them.
Frequently Asked Questions I’m not sure if therapy is for me, should I book?
- Why would I see a psychologist?
- Why should I choose My Online Therapy?
- Why do I have to fill in an online questionnaire?
- How do I choose what type of online therapy I need?
- Why should I trust an online therapy service?
- Does online therapy work?
- What is the difference between a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a therapist and a counsellor?
- Why do online therapy fees vary?
- Do I need a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
- What happens in the first appointment and why is it only half an hour?
- How many appointments will it take to make me feel better?
- I’m not sure if therapy is for me, should I book?
- Is everything I talk about confidential?
- Does my GP have to be informed?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I contact my psychologist out of hours?