You don’t need to choose the right type of online therapy you need because we will make that clinical judgement for you. Our questionnaire which has been designed by our team of expert clinicians allows us to match your difficulties to the right psychologist and therapy approach on the basis of your answers. If you are not satisfied with our suggestion, we are happy to offer you alternative psychologists.
Frequently Asked Questions How do I choose what type of online therapy I need?
- Why would I see a psychologist?
- Why should I choose My Online Therapy?
- Why do I have to fill in an online questionnaire?
- How do I choose what type of online therapy I need?
- Why should I trust an online therapy service?
- Does online therapy work?
- What is the difference between a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a therapist and a counsellor?
- Why do online therapy fees vary?
- Do I need a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
- What happens in the first appointment and why is it only half an hour?
- How many appointments will it take to make me feel better?
- I’m not sure if therapy is for me, should I book?
- Is everything I talk about confidential?
- Does my GP have to be informed?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I contact my psychologist out of hours?