Our online therapy platform is the only online service that is comparable to a physical clinic. We offer the same type of interventions through video conferencing that you would receive in a physical clinic by psychologists who are highly qualified, work as part of a team and receive regular in-house clinical supervision.
Frequently Asked Questions Why should I trust an online therapy service?
- Why would I see a psychologist?
- Why should I choose My Online Therapy?
- Why do I have to fill in an online questionnaire?
- How do I choose what type of online therapy I need?
- Why should I trust an online therapy service?
- Does online therapy work?
- What is the difference between a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a therapist and a counsellor?
- Why do online therapy fees vary?
- Do I need a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
- What happens in the first appointment and why is it only half an hour?
- How many appointments will it take to make me feel better?
- I’m not sure if therapy is for me, should I book?
- Is everything I talk about confidential?
- Does my GP have to be informed?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I contact my psychologist out of hours?