Appointments can be cancelled with 48 hours’ notice. If you cancel an appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice the full fee will be incurred.
Frequently Asked Questions What is your cancellation policy?
- Why would I see a psychologist?
- Why should I choose My Online Therapy?
- Why do I have to fill in an online questionnaire?
- How do I choose what type of online therapy I need?
- Why should I trust an online therapy service?
- Does online therapy work?
- What is the difference between a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a therapist and a counsellor?
- Why do online therapy fees vary?
- Do I need a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
- What happens in the first appointment and why is it only half an hour?
- How many appointments will it take to make me feel better?
- I’m not sure if therapy is for me, should I book?
- Is everything I talk about confidential?
- Does my GP have to be informed?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I contact my psychologist out of hours?